Landscape Diffusion Lab
This activity was selected for the On the Cutting Edge Reviewed Teaching Collection
This activity has received positive reviews in a peer review process involving five review categories. The five categories included in the process are
- Scientific Accuracy
- Alignment of Learning Goals, Activities, and Assessments
- Pedagogic Effectiveness
- Robustness (usability and dependability of all components)
- Completeness of the ActivitySheet web page
For more information about the peer review process itself, please see https://serc.carleton.edu/teachearth/activity_review.html.
This page first made public: May 3, 2006
Context for Use
Description and Teaching Materials
Teaching Notes and Tips
References and Resources
- Anderson, R.S., and Humphrey, N.F., 1989, Interaction of weathering and transport processes in the evolution of arid landscapes, in Cross, T.A. (ed.), Quantitative Dynamic Stratigraphy, New York: Prentice Hall, p. 349-361.
- Rosenbloom, N.A., and Anderson, R.S., 1994, Hillslope and channel evolution in a marine terraced landscape, Santa Cruz, California, Journal of Geophysical Research, v. 99, p. 14,013-14,029.