In order to help you get the most out of the Geoscience Education Infrastructure meeting, we ask that you do several things in advance. Here is a list of the preparatory activities and their deadlines. See the logistics page for more information.
By Sunday, September 15, 2019:
- RSVP to Sandy Lynn-Proshek (firstname.lastname@example.org). Invitees will be sent registration and travel information forms following their RSVP.
By Tuesday, October 1, 2019:
- Register for the meeting. All participants need to register.
- Please make your travel plans and complete the travel information form so that you can attend the opening meeting session at 5:00pm on Sunday, November 3, 2019. The meeting will conclude on Tuesday, November 5, at 3:30pm, and it is essential that you attend the full meeting, including all programming on Tuesday. Please do not schedule your return flight before 6:30pm on November 5 to allow for finishing the meeting and transport to the airport. We will make shuttle and lodging arrangements for you based on the information you provide on the travel information form.
- (Optional) Complete the single occupancy room payment form if you wish to pay for a single occupancy room. Double occupancy rooms have been reserved for meeting participants. Single occupancy rooms are available, with the understanding that participants will be responsible for the additional cost per night. Please do not make your own reservations.
Prior to the meeting:
- Prepare for the meeting by completing assigned activities and materials. More information on these items is forthcoming.
- Review SERC's Code of Professional Conduct for Events. All participants are expected to be familiar with and follow this code of conduct.
- Bring your laptop or tablet because we will use them in several of the meeting sessions.
After the meeting:
- Submit receipts for reimbursement within 45 days of the end of your travel.
For more information:
To RSVP, please contact Sandy Lynn-Proshek (email@example.com). For more information about the meeting program, please contact Mitchell Awalt (firstname.lastname@example.org). For specific logistical information, please contact Caroline Smith (email@example.com).