EarthConnections Alliance Proposal
This proposal was submitted March 30, 2018. Read the vision and rationale (Acrobat (PDF) 103kB May16 18)
Our proposal will focus on facilitating the development of regional pathways that link opportunities to learn geoscience together with opportunities to use that learning in the local community at multiple points in students educational progress (e.g. elementary, middle, high, college). These pathways can make use of formal or informal educational opportunities or both and should lead to local employment opportunities. We will facilitate the ability of regional groups to draw on the programs and expertise of national partners to strengthen existing educational opportunities and link them into a pathway. In addition to strategies that will support the regional groups in establishing a pathway vision and collaborating with the program partners, we will establish a community of practice that will help us all learn from each other and become a force for global sustainability and resilience.
- Regional Alliance Information
- Program Partners Informational Meeting
- Express Interest form - use this form to express interest in being a regional alliance, a program partner, a member of the community of practice or in nominating a person for the consulting corps
- Submit Regional Alliance Proposal Information - if you would like to be considered for regional alliance funding in year one, use this form to submit your materials. further information on what is required for different levels of funding
- EarthConnections Building Plan (Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx) 148kB Feb28 18)