Update your CURE
If you have submitted your CURE description to the site and now you want to edit it, just follow these easy steps.
- Find your CURE by logging in to your SERC account page.
- Click on the link for the "Editable Development Version" of your CURE page.
- Click the red Edit link in the upper right corner of the page. Editable text will be appear in grey boxes.
- Click the text you want edit. The grey box will change into an editing area with a formatting bar across the top.
- Edit the text and save your changes. Be sure to save often! If you leave the page without saving changes, you'll lose your work.
- You can add links:
- [link http://mysite.com 'click to see my site']
CURE Specific Reminders
When you submitted your CURE (probably during an Institute), it's likely that you did not have all of the specifics. Now that you have taught your CURE at least once, remember to update those parts.
- How did/will you assess that the students have met your learning and research objectives?
- What instructional staff did you involve in your CURE and what were their roles and responsibilities?
- What advice would you have for someone else wanting to implement this CURE?