Teaching Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry in the 21st Century
August 7-10, 2011, with an optional field trip August 11-13
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Note: This workshop has already taken place. See the workshop program for links to presentations, discussions, and other material from the workshop.
- David Mogk, Department of Earth Sciences, Montana State University
- Rachel Beane , Department of Earth and Oceanographic Science, Bowdoin College
- Donna Whitney, Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Minnesota
- Kirsten Nicolaysen, Department of Geology, Whitman College
- Wendy Panero, School of Earth Sciences, Ohio State University
- William Peck, Department of Geology, Colgate University
This workshop is part of the On the Cutting Edge professional development program for current and future geoscience faculty, sponsored by the National Association of Geoscience Teachers with funding provided by a grant from the National Science Foundation Division of Undergraduate Education .