- Andresen, L., Boud, D., and Cohen, R., 2000, Experience-Based Learning , in Foley, G., Understanding Adult Education and Training, second edition, Allen & Unwin, Sydney.
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education , a membership-based association of colleges and universities working to advance sustainability in higher education in the US and Canada.
- Kirk, K.B. and Thomas, J.J., 2003, The Lifestyle Project , Journal of Geoscience Education, v. 51, n. 5, p. 496-499.
- David A. Kolb's home page Experience Based Learning Systems, Inc., which includes a reference list
- Kolb, D. 1984. Experiential learning. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Kolb, A., and Kolb, D. A., 2005, Learning styles and learning spaces: Enhancing experiential learning in higher education , Academy of Management Learning and Education, v. 4. n. 2, p. 193-212.
- McDermott, K.J., G l, O., Nafalski, A, 2002, Considerations on Experience-based Learning, Global Journal. of Engineering Education, v.6, n.1, p. 71-78.
- Millenbah, K., Campa, III, H., and Winterstein S., 2004, Models for infusing experiential learning into the curriculum, retrieved Aug 2, 2006, from http://www.snr.missouri.edu/meetings/uenr/millenbah.pdf
- Oxendine, C., Robinson, J., & Willson, G., 2004, Experiential learning, in M. Orey (Ed.), Emerging perspectives on learning, teaching, and technology.
- Roy, J., Richards, D., and Pisan, Y., 2002, Helping Teachers implement Experience Based Learning (pdf file): Proceedings of the International Conference on Computers in Education