By December 8, 2021:
- Complete the Registration Form: This workshop is by invitation only and registration is required to confirm your participation.
By January 14, 2022:
Before the Workshop:
- Scan the chapter related to your discipline from the special volume on "Strengthening Engagement between Disciplinary Societies and Community Colleges" and any other chapters of interest.
- Prepare for the first workshop session.
The first workshop session will include information on different approaches to leading. Everyone has a particular way they see the world and how they like to work with others. Please take the Bolman & Deal Leadership Questionnaire before the workshop. The survey and coding will take you about 10 minutes! To prepare for the January 20th session, please do the following:
1) Watch this 2-minute video introduction
2) Print off and take the Bolman & Deal Questionnaire. You will find directions for scoring your answers on page two of the questionnaire.
3) Identify your primary frame so you can share this with others during the workshop.
4) Read the case studies (Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx) 17kB Jan14 22) that will be discussed during the opening session on Thursday, January 20th.
- View the Introduction slides for participants in your disciplinary group; please add comments and begin conversations using the add comment feature. Feel free to explore the introduction slides from those in other disciplines.
- Make sure you have performed any available updates on your Zoom client.