In order to serve the discovery needs of the Earth Education community Compass depends on input and involvement from the community. There are a number of options for getting involved:
- Help us optimize our search engine
- Participate in a community meeting. Recordings of our April 2021 community meeting and our October 2022 webinar are available.
- Submitting the form below will sign you up for occasional email updates. These will include Compass progress reports and specific opportunities for engagement.
- Over the course of the project we'll be conducting focus groups, surveys and testing that require community input. Signing up here will ensure you get notifications of opportunities to participate in these activities.
- Our vision for Compass includes partnerships with groups who host high-quality Earth education materials. If you or your organization hosts free, online materials for Earth educators that you'd like made discoverable to SERC visitor you can let us know the details below.