Bringing Margins Research into the Classroom
- Rupturing Continental Lithosphere
- Seismogenic Zone Experiment
- Subduction Factory
- Source to Sink
- What are Mini-Lessons: Learn more about the aims and characteristics of the mini-lessons.
- Mini-Lesson Collection: Browse through the set of mini-lessons that have been contributed.
- Submit a Mini-Lesson: Share a mini-lesson of your own to the collection.
- Assessing Mini-Lessons: Provide feedback on mini-lessons in the collection.
Workshops and Webinars
- 2014 Workshop: Mini lesson authors are meeting to revise and ready their lessons for public view.
- 2013 Workshop: Mini lesson authors had the opportunity to review and refine mini-lessons so that they are ready for classroom testing. These materials are designed to bring the rich data sets resulting from the four MARGINS initiatives to the classroom in a way that is accessible and exciting to students.
- 2013 Webinar Series: These 1-hour webinars focus on the scientific developments of the four MARGINS initiatives and highlight data that might be used in the undergraduate classroom setting.
- Interested in incorporating MARGINS data in your classroom? Volunteer to test some of the new innovative, data rich mini-lessons and help us refine the lessons and your teaching.
- Already engaged in the project? Find materials related to your work in the area for authors and testers
Past Margins in the Classroom Project