Bringing Margins/GeoPRISMS Research into the Classroom
To promote excellent interdisciplinary teaching in undergraduate geoscience courses, GeoPRISMS and On the Cutting Edge will produce resources that are informed by both cutting edge science and education research, have been rigorously tested, and organized into coherent segments. The resources will focus on using the data from the 4 initiatives of the MARGINS program:
- Rupturing Continental Lithosphere
- Seismogenic Zone Experiment
- Subduction Factory
- Source to Sink
- What are Mini-Lessons: Learn more about the aims and characteristics of the mini-lessons.
- Mini-Lesson Collection: Browse through the set of mini-lessons that have been contributed.
- Submit a Mini-Lesson: Share a mini-lesson of your own to the collection.
- Assessing Mini-Lessons: Provide feedback on mini-lessons in the collection.
Workshops and Webinars
- 2013 Webinar Series- The first series will begin February 2013.
Past Margins in the Classroom Project