Please read these announcements for the week of May 14, 2010-May 20, 2010
- Come to a Module 3 Review Session. There is still room in all three Module 3 Review Sessions. If you would like to attend one of these sessions, but have not yet signed up, please go to the Week 12 page to do so. Information about the sessions can be found on the Review 3 page.
- Complete missing assignments. We realize that some of you are still catching up on past assignments. Please make every effort to get these done as soon as possible. We will be sending individual emails to those of you with missing assignments to let you know exactly what needs to be done.
- Confirm your attendance at the summer workshop. If you have not already done so, please go to the Summer Workshops pages and fill out the form confirming your intention to attend a summer workshop.
- Book your hotel room for the summer workshop. We need to confirm the final number of hotel rooms that will be needed at each workshop location. The Eyes in the Sky II project will be paying for your room and board during the summer workshop. We've booked a block of hotel rooms for each workshop location. If you have not already done so, please book your room ASAP. For more information, check out the Summer Workshops pages.
- Make your travel plans for the summer workshop. You are responsible for your own transportation to and from your workshop location. For those of you who will be flying to your workshop, you may want to think about buying your tickets soon to get the best possible fare. For more information about area airports, ground transportation suggestions, or to coordinate travel plans with other workshop attendees, check out the Summer Workshops pages.