Issues in Study Abroad
Workshop participants took part in roundtable discussions around a number of issues related to Study Abroad at their various campuses. To view the individual table reports, see the workshop program.
- Who doesn't study abroad and what can be done about it?
- Using faculty development to advance study abroad integration
- Facilitating reflection post study abroad
- Technology: hindrance or asset to learning abroad?
- Using partnerships to advance study abroad integration
- Intercultural competency: how do we teach it?
- Green study abroad: learning and applying lessons about sustainability
- How do we know if it's working? Assessing study abroad integration