ACM Workshop on Models for Undergraduate Research
April 2-3, 2011
The Workshop aims to bring together students and faculty from a broad range of disciplines across ACM campuses to discuss and disseminate models for undergraduate research.APPLICATION DEADLINE: Deans are strongly encouraged to submit nominations by February 1, 2011.
Accommodations and meals are provided for up to two faculty and two staff per ACM school.
Limited stipends are available to defray the cost of travel; contact Andrew Civettini at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrew Civettini, Knox College (Political Science)
- John Gruber-Miller, Cornell College (Classical and Modern Languages)
- Robert Lemke, Lake Forest College (Economics)
- Matthew Richey, St. Olaf College (Mathematics)
- Audra Sostarecz, Monmouth College (Chemistry)