Part 2—Download and Install PSICAT
Step 1 Download PSICAT Software
- Download the PSICAT program from the following link. Select the installer for your computer and click the link. The program will automatically download. The program is in a zipped folder. Save the installer to a location that you can easily locate it, such as your desktop.
- Once the download is complete, you will need to unzip (Mac), or extract (PC), the files.
Step 2 Install PSICAT Software
- Once the extraction is complete, install the software on you computer in the Applications (Mac) or Programs (PC) folder.
- To install the software on a Windows (PC) computer launch the Installer by double-clicking the 'PSICAT.exe' file. Install the program in your Programs folder.
- On a Mac, click and drag to move the entire unzipped PSICAT folder to the Applications folder.
- Create an alias for the Start Menu (PC) or an icon for the dock (Mac) for the program so that it is easy to launch.
Step 3 Check your Installation
- Launch PSICAT by double-clicking its icon on your computer's desktop or by clicking its icon in the Start menu or launch bar (PC) or the dock (Mac).
- The program will launch with a new empty window.