Authors of original works submitted to SERC retain their copyright. But in volunteering the works they agree to offer it under a Creative Commons license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 1.0. allowing for reuse and redistribuition with attribuition. Authors are responsible for obtaining copyright permission for all materials that they distribute within their work.
- Starting Point provides an opportunity to share examples of different teaching methods used in entry level geoscience courses.
- On the Cutting Edge is creating thematic collections on specific geoscience topics or for particular classes. You can contribute teaching activities, general resources you find helpful, or participate in more focused activites.
- Earth Exploration Toolbook seeks authors for chapters describing how to use a particular dataset or tool in K-16 classrooms.
- Using Data in the Classroom collects activities that engage students in collecting or interpreting data.
- You can share information about projects addressing learning in the geosciences and their research results via the Research on Learning site.