SERC AuthoringThese pages provide guidelines for writing effective web pages.
- Writing for the Web contains general tips to get started
- The SERC Style Guide includes formatting, links and use of imagery
- The Activity Design Guide provides useful tips and considerations for designing and reviewing activities
- The activity sheets web page explains the standardized format of activities displayed on the SERC sites
- Author's Checklist: How do I know when I'm done?
- Copyright Pointers provides guidelines for uploading images and files