Best Practices for Preparing Workforce and Transfer Students in Two-Year Colleges for Ocean Science Careers
Sunday February 17, 2013
In conjunction with the ASLO 2013 Aquatic Sciences Meeting
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, LA
- Identify and document the challenges in preparing 2YC students for ocean science careers and discuss strategies for addressing them
- Explore successful strategies for improving the preparation of 2YC students for ocean science careers and degrees
- Disseminate information on programs, activities, and resources that support the preparation of 2YC students for ocean science careers
- Expand the network of people interested in promoting and supporting the career preparation of 2YC ocean science students
- Please bring a laptop or notebook computer.
- Please register for this workshop by filling out the form so that we can better tailor the workshop content to your needs.
Jan Hodder, Oregon Institute of Marine Biology, University of Oregon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Allison Beauregard, Northwest Florida State College (email@example.com)