- The daily registration fee covers all events (including morning workshops) except the Sunday field trip.
- Morning workshops have limited space so you must select yours as part of your registration. Register early to ensure a spot!
- Afternoon events (mini workshops, plenaries, poster and oral sessions, and teaching demonstrations) are open to everyone who has registered for that day.
- Participants are responsible for their own meals and accommodations (room blocks are available at a discounted rate).
- If you wish to contribute a talk, poster, or teaching demonstration you must submit an abstract in addition to registering for the Rendezvous.
2016 Registration Fees*
|By May 2
|After May 2
|1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day||1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day|
|NAGT member fee||$125||$250||$375||$500||$225||$350||$475||$600|
*Cancellation policy: Registration cancellations must be made in writing to Krista Herbstrith (kherbstr @ carleton.edu) and received by May 15th, 2016 to receive a full refund minus a $30 processing fee. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline of May 15th, 2016.
The application deadline for travel stipends has passed.
Registration DiscountsNote: No refunds or adjustments will be issued for discounts not applied during the registration process.
- NAGT Members — new & current NAGT Members receive a $100 discount off the standard registration fee. Join NAGT before registering to receive a discount on your Rendezvous registration.
- Working Meeting Participants — Concurrent Working Meeting participants are eligible for a $20 per day (up to $80 max) registration discount. Apply by February 1st, 2016
If you have any difficulty with the registration process, please contact Krista Herbstrith (kherbstr at carleton.edu)