Earth Educators' Rendezvous 2017
July 17-21, 2017 | University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
Registration Is Now Open
The third annual Earth Educators' Rendezvous is now open for registration!
The Earlybird Registration Deadline is May 1, 2017.
- Working group application deadline: March 3, 2017
- Abstract/poster/teaching demo submission deadline: March 3, 2017
- Travel stipend application deadline: April 1, 2017
- Early registration deadline: May 1, 2017
- Review Camp and NGSS Tagging Camp application deadlines: May 1, 2017
- Late poster submission deadline: May 15, 2017
Who is Rendezvous for?
Our program is designed to appeal to everyone from instructors and graduate students attending their first Earth-education–themed meeting, to experienced STEM education researchers, to administrators who want to better support students in their programs. Among many options, participants can learn about new teaching approaches, discover opportunities to get involved in research programs, prepare for an academic career, or discuss how to approach teaching and learning challenges in their classroom.
What happens at Rendezvous?
The 2016 Rendezvous was a huge success (see it in pictures (Quicktime MP4 Video 145.2MB Jul27 16)) and we look forward to another exciting event in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 2017. Sign up to receive timely updates as the 2017 program, deadlines, and speakers becomes available.
Events include workshops, oral and poster sessions, teaching demonstrations, panel discussions, plenary talks, and working groups.
Gary Weissman, University of New Mexico