Create A SERC CMS Account
This workshop is hosted by the Science Education Resource Center (SERC) at Carleton College. The Content Mangagement System (CMS) enables us to have private online discussions. Before you can engage in an online discussion with your colleagues, you will need to create an account in the SERC CMS.
- Go to the left navigation menu bar and click on "Meet Facilitators and Introduce Yourself". You will see a message that indicates you need to be logged in to access this page. Click on the "Create a New Account" link.
- Fill in the Email Address field with the email you used to register for this workshop . You must use your registration email to login or the system will not recognize you. Fill in all of the remaining requested information and click the "Register Now" button. Keep your password in a safe place.
Help! I am having difficulty creating an account.
- We used what you entered as your email address on your registration form as your log-in id.
- First, please be sure that you are using your registration email when you try to create the account. If that does not work, it is possible that you may have mis-typed your email when you submitted it.
- To verify the email that the SERC CMS recorded, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Carla_McAuliffe@terc.edu. We hope you have success soon as we look forward to meeting you.