- Teaching image processing in an upper level CS undergraduate class using computational guided inquiry and polar data, Rowe, P. M., Cheng, H., Fortmann, L., Wright, A. & Neshyba, S., J. Comput. Sci. Coll. 34, 171–179 (2018), available here.
- Teaching Modules for Estimating Climate Change Impacts in Economics Courses using Computational Guided Inquiry, Fortmann, L. et al., J. Econ. Educ. vol. 51 No. 2 (2020), available here.
- Integrating polar research into undergraduate curricula using computational guided inquiry, Rowe, P.M. et al., J. Geosci. Educ. (2020; accepted with minor revisions).
- Teaching image processing in an upper level CS undergraduate class using computational guided inquiry and polar data, Penny M. Rowe, Haiyan Cheng, Lea Fortmann, Aedin Wright, and Steven Neshyba (presented by Haiyan Cheng), Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges Northwest, Bothell, Washington, October 12–13, 2018.
- Integrating Polar Research In Undergraduate Curricula. Aedin Wright, Penny M. Rowe, Lea Fortmann, Max Coleman, Steven Neshyba (2017). Year Of Polar Prediction (YOPP) – Southern Hemisphere. Boulder, CO.
- Improving Climate Literacy in Economics Courses Using a Computational Guided Inquiry Framework, Fortmann L., Beaudoin, J., Radbandari, I., Wright, A. Neshyba, S., and Rowe, P., Conference on Teaching and Research in Economic Education (CTREE), San Antonio, Texas, May 30 – June 1, 2018.
- Integrating Polar Research into classrooms via Computational Guided Inquiry, Facilitated discussion, Rachel Wade, Lea Fortmann, Penny Rowe, and Steven Neshyba, 2019 Transforming STEM Higher Education, Chicago,IL., 11/7/2019 - 11/9/2019.
- Implementing Python-based Computational Guided Inquiry Exercises in Thermodynamics and Quantum Chemistry Courses, Stokes, G.Y., Guasco, T., Neshyba, S., Rowe, P., Mifflin, A., and Pfalzgraff, W., American Chemical Society Fall National Meeting, San Diego, August 25-29, 2019.
- Aedin Wright and Max Coleman, Polar health and climate change pedagogy, Elements magazine, Issue 22, Spring 2018.
- Pedagogy and Climate Change, Aedin Wright, Undergraduate thesis, University of Puget Sound (2018).
- Podcast: The science and economics of climate change.