Part 4 - Compare samples from the same tectonic setting
With your group only, prepare a short (10 min.) group presentation on the results of your plots. Your presentation should include the following information:
- a description of your setting
- a short geologic geographic descriptions of the localities you chose
- a summary of comparisons/contrasts between the three localities and between the volcanic and plutonic samples
- any interesting trends or anomalous datapoints you saw in your data
- any interpretations you made to explain trends and anomalous data
Please refer back to your spreadsheets when examining anomalous datapoints. GEOROC includes data on rocktype, texture, alteration, results of alternative analytical methods, and other information that may help you interpret these samples.