Part 5—Report Your Results
Step 1 Analyze your Data and Prepare Your Report
Document your findings in written and/or digital form. Be able to support your observations and conclusions with print outs or Map Views of your map analyses from Parts 3 and 4. Address the following in your report.
- Describe and explain the relationship between both convergent and divergent plate boundaries and shear wave velocities.
- Use the Map Views that you made in Part 3.
- Map Views: Japan, India, Mid-Atlantic
- Use the Map Views and graphs that you made Part 4.
- Map Views: S-wave velocity at 28 km, S-wave velocity at 100 km, Graphs of velocity.
Step 2 Present Your Report
Present your findings in either a written or oral report with supporting evidence from the chapter.