More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
Information Type: Event
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- Accelerating Systemic Change Network 60 matches
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- ADVANCEGeo 1 match
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 19 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 25 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Compass 1 match
- CUREnet 13 matches
- Cutting Edge 136 matches
- Disciplinary Engagement with 2YCs 2 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 60 matches
- EarthScope ANGLE 5 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- Geoscience Education Infrastructure Planning Meeting 1 match
- GET Spatial Learning 1 match
- GETSI 15 matches
- ICSCL 2 matches
- IGUaNA 1 match
- Integrate 86 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- IODP School of Rock 2020 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 4 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 4 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 131 matches
- Nanotechnology in STEM 4 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- NC-FEW 4 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 4 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Project EDDIE 26 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 128 matches
- Scientific Ocean Drilling 4 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 11 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teach the Earth 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Computation with MATLAB 10 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 827 matches
Webinar: Film Screening and Live Panel: Gen Z Mental Health - Climate Emotions
May 17 2023 Spring 2023 Webinar Description Join this special screening of Gen Z Mental Health: Climate Stories, followed by a live panel with Dr. Kris Karnauskas (climate scientist, CU Boulder), Dr. Joanna Arch ...
Colombia - USA Water-Energy-Food Nexus Alliance: Integrating research, education and development for peace building, sustainable development and climate-resilience
May 11 2023 2023 Invited Workshop Plenary Presentation Thursday, May 11, 2023 7:00 am - 8:30 am PT | 8:00 am - 9:30 am MT | 9:00 am - 10:30 am CT | 10:00 - 11:30 am ET Registration deadline is Tuesday, May 9, 2023. Presenter ...
2023 Invited Workshop: Advancing FEW-Nexus-based Education through Research
May 11-12 2023 May 11-12, 2023 | Arlington, VA Agenda » Workshop Overview » Submit Poster » The May 2023 workshop, Advancing FEW-Nexus-based Education through Research, will bring together participants from ...
Heads and Chairs: What you need to know about nominating students for the NAGT/USGS Cooperative Summer Fellowship Program
May 10 2023 We are making changes to the student nomination process in order to broaden access to the long-running NAGT/USGS Cooperative Summer Fellowship program, and department chairs and program heads will serve a critical role in the new process. In this webinar, we'll share the history and successes of the fellowship program, describe the changes in the community that led us to develop a new nomination process, and walk participants through the new nomination process and what makes a strong nomination.
Working Group 6 Monthly Meeting
May 8 2023 2nd Monday | 10:00-11:00am PT / 11:00am-12:00pm MT / 12:00-1:00pm CT / 1:00-2:00pm ET To access working group meetings: Make sure you are logged into your account on the ASCN website. At the time of the meeting, ...
Working Group 7 Monthly Meeting
May 4 2023 First Thursday of the month | 10:00-11:00am PT / 11:00am-12:00pm MT / 12:00-1:00pm CT / 1:00-2:00pm ET Join us for a conversation with the Accelerating Systemic Change Network (ASCN) Working Group 7 on Learning ...
Developing evaluation systems that value diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts: an active workshop for the geosciences
May 2 2023 This workshop is aimed at helping the geosciences answer recent calls to action by revising promotion and tenure (P&T) and evaluative systems to clearly value and reward diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts. In this workshop, we will discuss geoscience faculty perceptions and engagement in DEI work, as well as perceptions of DEI work within the context of evaluative systems from recent nation-wide interview and survey results. Participants will be guided to work collaboratively and develop mechanisms by which they can meaningfully value DEI work within annual evaluations and P&T policies.
Workshop: Fostering Two-Year College Collaborations with Disciplinary Societies
Apr 28 - May 5, 2023 April 28 & May 5, 2023, asynchronous summer check-ins, September 29 & October 6 Workshop Description This virtual workshop will expand collaborative efforts between two-year college (2YC) faculty and ...
Working Group 2/4 Monthly Meeting
Apr 24 2023 4th Monday of each month | 1:00-2:00pm PT / 2:00pm-3:00pm MT / 3:00-4:00pm CT / 4:00-5:00pm ET All ASCN members are welcome to attend the Costs, Benefits, and Impacts monthly meeting to discuss the 2022 year. No ...
Working Group 5 Monthly Meeting
Apr 24 2023 4th Monday of each month 4th Monday of each month 9am-10am PT | 10am - 11am MT | 11am - 12pm CT | 12pm - 1pm ET Please join us for the monthly meeting for the diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice ...