More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
Information Type: Event
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- Accelerating Systemic Change Network 34 matches
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- ADVANCEGeo 1 match
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 18 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Compass 1 match
- CUREnet 13 matches
- Cutting Edge 134 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 59 matches
- EarthScope ANGLE 4 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- Geoscience Education Infrastructure Planning Meeting 1 match
- GET Spatial Learning 1 match
- GETSI 13 matches
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 86 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- IODP School of Rock 2020 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 4 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 4 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 97 matches
- Nanotechnology in STEM 2 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 4 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Project EDDIE 16 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 128 matches
- Scientific Ocean Drilling 3 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 11 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teach the Earth 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Computation with MATLAB 8 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 717 matches
Working Group 5 Meeting
Oct 25 2021 October 25, 2021 | 9:00am PT / 10:00am MT / 11:00am CT / 12:00pm ET Want to join? Check out this page for instructions. Working Group 5, Equity, inclusion, diversity, and social justice, has meetings to build ...
Webinar: Teaching Earth Science with Interactive Maps
Oct 21 2021 Explore the spheres of the world from global to local scale through interactive maps. GIS powers professional earth scientists, and can power your students' learning, on any connected device, anytime, anywhere.
Teaching Effectiveness and JEDI
Oct 18 2021 October 18, 2021 | 1:30-2:30pm PT | 2:30-3:30pm MT | 3:30-4:30pm CT | 4:30-5:30pm ET Register for the WG 6 fall discussion series » Description This event will be a knowledge-sharing "potluck" of ...
Virtual Workshop: Teaching Computation Online with MATLAB
Oct 17-19 2021 This October 17-19 workshop, held online, will bring together faculty who teach quantitative thinking and computational skills and are interested in strengthening their courses, curricula, and teaching materials that make use of MATLAB. Working with faculty peers and MATLAB experts in group and individual settings, workshop participants will share their strategies, tools, and resources for teaching computation with MATLAB. Expertise will be shared across disciplines from faculty members in biology, chemistry, engineering, geoscience, math, physics, and allied field. Workshop discussions and sessions will encourage and enable participants to apply knowledge gained from their peers to their own course materials.
Project EDDIE Meet the Author Event: Exploring the Drivers of Change in Plants through Data, Customizing for Introductory and Upper Level Classes
ASCN Working Group 6 - Aligning Incentives with Change Meeting
Oct 4 2021 October 4, 2021 | 10:00-11:00am PT / 11:00am-12:00pm MT / 12:00-1:00pm CT / 1:00-2:00pm ET Please join us as we discuss our plans for the semester and find community with other like-minded peers. Tentative agenda ...
Working Group 5 Meeting
Sep 27 2021 September 27, 2021 | 9:00am PT / 10:00am MT / 11:00am CT / 12:00pm ET Want to join? Check out this page for instructions. Working Group 5, Equity, inclusion, diversity, and social justice, has meetings to ...
Project EDDIE Meet the Author Event: Teaching Climate Change with data in your introductory course
Building an LTER-EDDIE Teaching Module and Community
Sep 9-28 2021 Curriculum development virtual workshop (September 8, 17, and 28) and community building throughout the 2021-2022 academic year About this [invitation-only] opportunity: Project EDDIE supports instructors in ...
Webinar: Welcome Back! Making science education meaningful through designing authentic ESS learning to reach all students
Sep 9 2021 Join us on September 9, 2021 for the kickoff of the 2021-2002 NGSS-ESS Working Group Webinar series at 4 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. MT, 1 p.m. PT. The webinar titled: Welcome Back! Making science education meaningful through designing authentic ESS learning to reach all students will feature a presentation from TJ McKenna from Phenomena for NGSS and a presentation from Jennifer Self and Vanessa Wolbrink from WestEd.