More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- Accelerating Systemic Change Network 16 matches
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- ADVANCEGeo 1 match
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 18 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- CUREnet 12 matches
- Cutting Edge 134 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 48 matches
- EarthScope ANGLE 3 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- Geoscience Education Infrastructure Planning Meeting 1 match
- GET Spatial Learning 1 match
- GETSI 4 matches
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 86 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 4 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 60 matches
- Nanotechnology in STEM 2 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 4 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Project EDDIE 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 2 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 105 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 11 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Computation in the Sciences Using MATLAB 6 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 599 matches
Re-Imagining Geography and Geoscience Education in a Post-Merger Environment
Jan 24 2020 Registration Deadline: 23 January 2020 (extended) Friday, 24 January 2020, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh/Fox Cities Campus A workshop for geography and geoscience instructors at University of ...
Webinar Wow! Developing and Presenting an NAGT On the Cutting Edge Webinar
Jan 23 2020 In this webinar participants will learn how to develop their webinar and use the tools available in Zoom to run an engaging successful webinar.
Creating a sense of belonging using hands-on strategies in our geoscience courses
Jan 17 2020 Registration Deadline: January 9, 2020 EVENT DATE: Friday, January 17, 2020 from 9:30AM to 2:00 PM (lunch is included); coffee and registration 9:00-9:30 AM LOCATION: Pasadena City College, E104 At this workshop ...
Spring 2020 Cohort 3 Virtual Workshop
Jan 17 - Apr 30, 2020 Workspace » These virtual activities are open only to SAGE 2YC Cohort 3 Change Agents. The virtual workshop in Spring 2020 is a series of 12 virtual activities from January to April that consists of asynchronous ...
PathWaves to Success: Student Engagement Beyond the Classroom - Gearing Up for the U.N. Decade of Ocean Science
Jan 10 2020 Registration Deadline: December 30, 2019 EVENT DATE: Friday, January 10. 2020 LOCATION: Orange Coast College (OCC), Costa Mesa, CA Workshop Description: Southern California Ocean Sciences educators are invited to ...
Train the Trainers Workshop
Jan 9-10 2020 January 9-10, 2020 University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS A major component of the ADVANCEGeo Partnership is to empower the earth and space science community to stop and prevent sexual harassment by developing ...
Pacific Northwest Marine Sciences Community College Faculty Conference
Dec 11 2019 Registration Deadline: December 1, 2019 EVENT DATE: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 LOCATION: Highline College's MaST Center Aquarium, 28203 Redondo Beach Drive South, Des Moines, WA 98198 We are convening this ...
Inclusive and Effective College Science Classrooms: Engaging Students, Designing Lessons, and Integrating Diversity into Curriculum
Dec 8 2019 Sunday Dec 8, 2019 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM This workshop is held in San Francisco in association with the 2019 Fall American Geophysical Union meeting (although it is held the day before AGU). We welcome instructors, ...
2019 Workshop for Heads and Chairs of Earth and Space Sciences Departments
Dec 8 2019 Sunday, December 8, 2019, AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA Location: Intercontinental Hotel, 888 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103 Room InterCon A L5 The registration deadline has passed. This one-day workshop ...
Envisioning the Future of STEM Education: The National Academies' Roundtable on Systemic Change in Undergraduate STEM Education
Dec 4 2019 In this December 4 webinar, This webinar will highlight forces the Roundtable sees impacting the future of undergraduate STEM education, present information on some of the key themes the Roundtable has identified as central to progress in improving undergraduate STEM education, and invite input from webinar participants on their own related initiatives and their suggestions for future Roundtable work.