More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- Accelerating Systemic Change Network 14 matches
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 17 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- CUREnet 11 matches
- Cutting Edge 134 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 48 matches
- EarthScope ANGLE 3 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GET Spatial Learning 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 83 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 4 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 52 matches
- Nanotechnology in STEM 2 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 4 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Project EDDIE 5 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 2 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 91 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 11 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Computation in the Sciences Using MATLAB 5 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 563 matches
CURE Institute - Alabama State University
Aug 8-10 2019 August 8-10, 2019 The Application Deadline has passed. Accepted participants should confirm their registration by August 5, 2019. Alabama State university and the Course-based Undergraduate Research Experiences ...
Workshop for Early Career Geoscience Faculty
Jul 28 - Aug 2, 2019 July 28-August 1, 2019, with an optional visit to NSF on August 2 University of Maryland, College Park, MD The application deadline for this workshop has passed and this workshop has already taken place. See ...
Earth Educators' Rendezvous 2019
SAGE 2YC 2019 Culminating Workshop
Jun 18-21 2019 Change Agents: June 18-21, 2019 Administrators: June 19-20, 2019 University of Wisconsin Colleges Madison, WI This workshop is by invitation only. This workshop is the final face-to-face meeting of the SAGE 2YC ...
2019 ASCN Systemic Change Institute
Jun 13-15 2019 The Institute is designed to support campus change agents in using institutional change strategies to advance STEM change projects to greater scale and sustainability. Campus teams will bring existing projects, envisioned or started, that they need help bringing to scale or longer-term sustainability. Institute participants will learn about the national context and drivers for change, theories and frameworks of change and the logistics of managing change projects to advance them to scale and sustainability. The Systemic Change Institute is a year-long commitment from ASCN to support teams, and a commitment by teams to work with mentors toward achieving project goals.
EDDIE Workshop: Teaching Quantitative Reasoning with Data
Jun 11-13 2019 June 11-13, 2019 Carleton College, Northfield, Minnesota The increasing availability of environmental data sets provides an opportunity to engage students in STEM and improve quantitative reasoning through ...
CURE Institute - Community College of Rhode Island
Jun 3-5 2019 June 3-5, 2019 Accepted applicants should register by May 28, 2019. The Community College of Rhode Island and the Course-based Undergraduate Research Experiences Network (CUREnet) invite you to a CURE Institute. ...
Field trips to engage students in science
Jun 1 2019 Registration Deadline: Monday, May 5, 2019 This event has already occurred. Saturday, June 1, 2019 Rock Creek Park, Washington, D.C. This field workshop is for all science instructors, at the high school, ...
Spreading Evidence-Based Instructional Practices: Leveraging Peer Observation for Institutional Change
May 30 2019 A Change Café Webinar Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET Presenters: Stephanie Salomone, Heather Dillon, Eric Anctil, Tara Presholdt, and Valerie Peterson (University of ...
Webinar: Hands-on Learning About the Atmosphere in the New NGSS-Aligned GLOBE Weather