More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
Information Type: Event
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- Accelerating Systemic Change Network 59 matches
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- ADVANCEGeo 1 match
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 16 matches
- CISMI 6 matches
- CLEAN 26 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Compass 1 match
- CUREnet 13 matches
- Cutting Edge 118 matches
- Disciplinary Engagement with 2YCs 1 match
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 60 matches
- EarthScope ANGLE 5 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- Geoscience Education Infrastructure Planning Meeting 1 match
- GET Spatial Learning 1 match
- GETSI 15 matches
- ICSCL 2 matches
- IGUaNA 1 match
- Integrate 86 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- IODP School of Rock 2020 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 4 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 4 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 124 matches
- Nanotechnology in STEM 3 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- NC-FEW 2 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 4 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 5 matches
- Project EDDIE 26 matches
- Quantitative Skills 3 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- SAGE 2YC 128 matches
- Scientific Ocean Drilling 4 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 11 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teach the Earth 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 1 match
- Teaching Computation with MATLAB 11 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 2 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 3 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 784 matches
Webinar: Teaching Climate and Energy with CLEAN
Feb 1 2023 Spring 2023 Webinar Description This webinar introduces the Climate and Energy Literacy Principles and how they are integrated with the CLEAN collection of climate and energy resources. These principles provide ...
NAGT Awards and Nomination Process: Info Session
Jan 25 2023 Come hear about NAGT awards, the nomination and selection process, developing strong nominations/self-nominations and guidance from NAGT awards committee members about submitting a nomination!
Indigenous Perspectives on connecting Food-Energy-Water Nexus to People
Working Group 5 Monthly Meeting
Jan 23 2023 4th Monday of each month 4th Monday of each month 9am-10am PT | 10am - 11am MT | 11am - 12pm CT | 12pm - 1pm ET Please join us for the monthly meeting for the diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice ...
Working Group 2/4 Monthly Meeting
Jan 23 2023 4th Monday of each month | 1:00-2:00pm PT / 2:00pm-3:00pm MT / 3:00-4:00pm CT / 4:00-5:00pm ET All ASCN members are welcome to attend the Costs, Benefits, and Impacts monthly meeting to discuss the 2022 year. No ...
Exploring models for engaging community college students in field research: a discussion of benefits and challenges
Jan 10 2023 We explore 3 programming models for providing field research experiences for community college students and the benefits and challenges of each.
Working Group 6 Monthly Meeting
Jan 9 2023 Monday, November 14, 2022 | 10:00-11:00am PT / 11:00am-12:00pm MT / 12:00-1:00pm CT / 1:00-2:00pm ET To access working group meetings: Make sure you are logged into your account on the ASCN website. At the time of ...
Equity and care in departmental teaching evaluations: A Guided Discussion with Maha Bali
Dec 16 2022 We will be engaging in an interactive guided discussion on how instructors can incorporate equity as care into their teaching. How do you measure the success of this change, and how might this change influence the way that departments evaluate teaching?
Guiding Students to use Data to Support their Scientific Reasoning
Dec 12 2022 This session will introduce and guide participants in the use of strategies designed to enhance students' scientific reasoning skills by using evidence and science content to support a conclusion.