More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 16 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 130 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 21 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 44 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 3 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 36 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 3 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 2 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 42 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Computation in the Sciences 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 387 matches
Field-based Learning Exercises Webinar
Apr 28 2017 Friday, April 28, 2017 12:00 pm Call/login information will be forwarded via email to participants during the week prior to the webinar. Access to a web camera is preferred. Event Description This webinar is a ...
PaSSAGE to Student Success in Florida 2YCs
Apr 28 2017 Spring Follow-up Activity from our Fall, 2016 Workshop: Developing Active-learning Strategies to Increase Student Success and Retention in STEM-related Courses and Programs 2 pm Friday, April 28, 2017 We Took ...
Spring 2017 Concept Sketches with Steve Reynolds and Active Learning and Metacognition Follow-Up
Apr 28 2017 April 28th, 2017 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM Houston Community College - Spring Branch Campus 1010 West Sam Houston Pkwy N, Houston, TX 77043 (at the NE corner of I-10 & West Beltway Intersection) Room 203 in the Main ...
Exploring the Geoscience Landscape 2017 Opportunities for Undergraduate Education in the Geosciences
Apr 27 2017 THURSDAY, APRIL 27, 2017 4-7 PM Duncan Hall, Room 306, San Jose State University 1 Washington Square, San Jose, CA 95192 Conveners: Christopher DiLeonardo, De Anza College Bridget James, De Anza College/San ...
Developing Computational Skills in the Sciences with MATLAB
Apr 27 2017 Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:00 pm Pacific | 1:00 pm Mountain | 2:00 pm Central | 3:00 pm Eastern Presenters: Lisa Kempler (MathWorks), Alain Plattner (California State University–Fresno), Benjamin Bratton ...
Spring 2017 North Carolina Webinar: Sharing Active Learning and Metacognition Techniques
Apr 21 2017 Friday, April 21, 2017 2:00-3:00 pm As a follow-up to our October 14, 2016, regional workshop, we are hosting a webinar for participants to share their experiences with new active learning and/or metacognition ...
Addressing Earthquake Hazards with LiDAR, GPS, and InSAR in Upper-level Undergraduate Courses
Apr 13 2017 Thursday, April 13th 10:00 am PT | 11:00 am MT | 12:00 pm CT | 1:00 pm ET Presenters: Beth Pratt-Sitaula (UNAVCO), Gareth Funning (University of California-Riverside), and Phil Resor (Wesleyan University) This ...
Webinar: NGSS Climate Education with the CLEAN Collection
Apr 11 2017 April 13, 2017 1:00 PM Pacific | 2:00 PM Mountain | 3:00 PM Central | 4:00 PM Eastern This event has already occurred. Click to watch the screencast. Download the webinar slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 6.5MB ...
Integrating Hazards and Societal Impact into Your Course
Apr 7 2017 Next Webinar Addressing Earthquake Hazards with LiDAR, GPS, and InSAR in Upper-level Undergraduate Courses Thursday, April 13th 10:00 am PT | 11:00 am MT | 12:00 pm CT | 1:00 pm ET Friday, April 7th 11:00 am PT | ...
Why Can't We Do That?
Apr 3 2017 Adapting our teaching to improve learning in all classes April 3, 2017 11:00-12:20 Smithtown Science Building, room 211 The Workshop: In this session we will build on the concepts discussed during the fall ...