More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- Accelerating Systemic Change Network 6 matches
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 16 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- CUREnet 5 matches
- Cutting Edge 132 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 34 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 64 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 3 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 44 matches
- Nanotechnology in STEM 1 match
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 3 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 2 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 64 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Computation in the Sciences 4 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 464 matches
Teaching Ocean Sustainability using Active Learning Techniques
May 21 2018 Monday, May 21, 2018 10:00 am PT | 11:00 am MT | 12:00 pm CT | 1:00 pm ET Presenters: Michelle Kinzel (San Diego Mesa College), Cara Thompson (Arizona State University West Campus), and Astrid Schnetzer (North ...
CURE Institute - North Carolina Central University
May 17-19 2018 May 17-19, 2018 North Carolina Central University (NCCU) and the Course-based Undergraduate Research Experiences Network (CUREnet) invite you to a CURE Institute. During the Institute, participants will learn ...
Webinar: Integrating High School Earth & Space Science into Chemistry Classes
May 17 2018 May 17, 2018 1:00 PM Pacific | 2:00 PM Mountain | 3:00 PM Central | 4:00 PM Eastern Registration for this event has closed.Join the Discussion » Download the Presentation Slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 8.3MB ...
Critical Zone Science: A transdisciplinary approach to environmental science
May 17 2018 Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:00 am PT | 12:00 pm MT | 1:00 pm CT | 2:00 pm ET Presenters: Tim White (Pennsylvania State University), Ashlee Dere (University of Nebraska at Omaha), Adam Wymore (University of New ...
The Change Maker's Toolkit: Preparing Faculty and Administrators to Make Academic Change Happen
May 16 2018 Wednesday, May 16th 9:30 am PT | 10:30 am MT | 11:30 am CT | 12:30 pm ET Presenter: Julia M. Williams (Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology) Registration is closed. Jump down to: Resources, including presentation ...
CURE Institute - University of Puerto Rico
May 10-12 2018 May 10-12, 2018 Applications for this event have been extended until April 27, 2018 Accepted applicants should Register by May 3, 2018. The University of Puerto Rico (Universidad de Puerto Rico Recinto de Rio ...
Spring 2018 Bay Area Earth Science Connections Webinar
Apr 27 2018 Promoting Networking of 2-YC Geoscience Faculty in the San Francisco Bay Area Date: Friday, April 27, 2018, 2-3 PM (PST) Location: This meeting will be held online as a one-hour virtual webinar using Zoom. After ...
Integrating GPS, SfM, and TLS into Geoscience Field Courses
Apr 24 2018 Tuesday, April 24, 2018 11:00 am PT | 12:00 pm MT | 1:00 pm CT | 2:00 pm ET Presenters: Beth Pratt-Sitaula (UNAVCO), Benjamin Crosby (Idaho State University), Bruce Douglas (Indiana University) This webinar is ...
Spring 2018 North Carolina Webinar: Sharing Activities Related to Backwards Design, Broadening Participation, and Transfer Pathways in Geoscience
Apr 20 2018 Friday, April 20, 2018 2:00-3:00 pm As a follow-up to our November 18, 2017, regional workshop, we are hosting a webinar for participants to share their experiences with new techniques since our fall workshop. ...
Collaborating for Success: Building communities to increase success and participation within our programs
Apr 20 2018 Spring 2018 Follow-up Webinar April 20, 2018, 2-3 PM (Eastern) During our Fall 2017 workshop we discussed the various factors that influence student willingness to major and persist in science programs. As a ...