More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 15 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 124 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 10 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 25 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 3 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- Montana Nanotechnology 1 match
- NAGT 31 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 3 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 3 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 31 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 346 matches
Revitalizing connections with geoscientists within the VCCS through the Science Peer Group: Sharing best practices for engaging our students
Oct 21-22 2016 October 21-22, 2016 Lord Fairfax Community College, Middletown Campus 173 Skirmisher Lane Middletown, VA 22645 REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 21-22 Geoscientists at two-year colleges across the state of Virginia ...
Supporting Geoscience Student Success Through Active Learning, Metacognition, and GRIT
Oct 14 2016 October 14, 2016 Lone Star College - University Park REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 3, 2016 This workshop explores successful strategies for teaching geoscience to all students in the same classroom. Presentations ...
Empowering 2YC Geoscience Faculty to Improve Student Learning
Oct 14 2016 If you can't have the student with skills you want, then learn to engage the one you have. Friday, October 14, 2016 Wake Tech Community College, Raleigh, NC REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Extended to Monday, October ...
Developing Students' Data Skills
Oct 13 2016 Next Webinar Energy and the Environment Friday, October 28th 9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET Thursday, October 13th 11:00 am PT | 12:00 pm MT | 1:00 pm CT | 2:00 pm ET Presenters: Kim Kastens ...
Webinar: Introducing Teachers to the Next Generation Science Standards
Oct 13 2016 October 13, 2016 1:00 PM Pacific | 2:00 PM Mountain | 3:00 PM Central | 4:00 PM Eastern This event has already occurred. Click to watch the screencast.Download the webinar slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 60.8MB ...
Addressing Water Resources and Sustainability in Upper-level Undergraduate Courses
Oct 6 2016 Next Webinar Developing Students' Data Skills Thursday, October 13th 11:00 am PT | 12:00 pm MT | 1:00 pm CT | 2:00 pm ET Thursday, October 6th 9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET Presenters: ...
The Importance of Diversity and Equity in Supporting the Whole Student
Sep 22 2016 Next Webinar Water Resources and Sustainability Thursday, October 6 9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET Thursday, September 22nd 1:00 pm PT | 2:00 pm MT | 3:00 pm CT | 4:00 pm ET Presenters: Sue ...
Webinar: NSTA Resources for NGSS in the Earth and Space Sciences
Sep 8 2016 September 8, 2016 1:00 PM Pacific | 2:00 PM Mountain | 3:00 PM Central | 4:00 PM Eastern This event has already occurred. Click to watch the screencast.Download the webinar slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 12.8MB ...
Teaching Sustainability and Environmental Justice in the Humanities and Social Sciences
Sep 7 2016 Next Webinar The Importance of Diversity and Equity in Supporting the Whole Student Thursday, September 22 1:00 pm PT | 2:00 pm MT | 3:00 pm CT | 4:00 pm ET Wednesday, September 7th 9:00 am PT | 10:00 pm MT | ...
Teaching About Natural Hazards and Risk
Aug 31 2016 Next Webinar Teaching Sustainability and Environmental Justice in the Humanities Wednesday, September 7 9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET Wednesday, August 31st 1:00 pm PT | 2:00 pm MT | 3:00 pm ...