- There are no Astronomy examples available at this time.
- Coming Soon: 'Elliptic Orbits'
- Elastic and Inelastic Collisions: The Case of the Happy and Sad Balls
- Experiment Problem in Kinematics: How Much Does it Take to Win the Race?
- Introduction to Torques: A Question of Balance, Featuring the Sledge Hammer of the Sierra Madre
- The Magic of Optics: Now you see it, now you don't
- Properties of Electrostatic Charge
- Resolving Force Vectors
- Pressure Melting of Ice: While-U-Wait
- Slinky and Waves
- Understanding the Work Energy Theorem: In the lab or as lecture demonstration