How to Post a Blog Entry
New blog posts automatically become part of the Posts mini-collection. The browse embedded on the CS in Parallel Blog home page searches through the mini-collection and displays them in chronological order.
To make a new post
- Navigate to the posts module (you must have the correct privileges associated with your account to reach the module page - contact us if you would like to contribute to the blog).
- Create a new page and title it to match your new post. Leave the End of URL field blank.
- Write your post. If it is longer than a paragraph or two, you can insert a [more] tag. The [more] tag hides the rest of the post and becomes a link that readers can click on to access the entire text. Save often!
- Sign and date your entry:
- Open the Full Editing Tools
- In the Author field, enter your name
- In the Dates field, enter the date of publication in the following format: Fri, 21 Jun 2013