You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- Accelerating Systemic Change Network 2 matches
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 16 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 132 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 34 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 51 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 3 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 38 matches
- Nanotechnology in STEM 1 match
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 1 match
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 3 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 2 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 49 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Computation in the Sciences 3 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 421 matches
Workshop: Developing Competency in Teaching Computation using MATLAB
Oct 15-17 2017 October 15–17, 2017 Carleton College, Northfield, MN Note: this workshop has already taken place. Read the workshop synthesis for a summary of key ideas and see the workshop outcomes for materials developed in ...
STEM Teaching Tools: Resources for equitable science teaching and learning
Oct 12 2017 October 12, 2017 1:00 PM Pacific | 2:00 PM Mountain | 3:00 PM Central | 4:00 PM Eastern This event has already occurred. Download the Presentation Slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 64.1MB Oct12 17) Watch the ...
Fall 2017 Cohort 2 Virtual Workshop
Oct 6 - Dec 4, 2017 Workspace » These virtual activities are open only to SAGE 2YC Cohort 2 Change Agents. The virtual workshop in Fall 2017 is a series of 12 virtual activities from October-December that consists of asynchronous ...
Using InTeGrate Materials in K-8 Teacher Preparation
Sep 27 2017 Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:00 pm PT | 1:00 pm MT | 2:00 pm CT | 3:00 pm ET Presenter: Dr. Jennifer Hanselman (Westfield State University; firstname.lastname@example.org) This webinar is part of a series ...
Using Model-Based Reasoning and Experiential Learning to Understand and Improve Sustainability in a Campus Food System
Sep 12 2017 Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:00 am PT | 11:00 am MT | 12:00 pm CT | 1:00 pm ET Presenters: Geoff Habron (Furman University) and David Gosselin (University of Nebraska-Lincoln) This webinar is part of a series ...
POSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY! Improving Student Success and Broadening Participation of Underrepresented Minorities in the Geosciences
Sep 8 2017 Lone Star College - University Park Registration Deadline: August 31, 2017 This workshop explores successful strategies for teaching geoscience to all students in the same classroom. What do you want students to ...
Assessing the Impact of InTeGrate Materials in Introductory Environmental Science and Botany Courses
Aug 31 2017 Thursday, August 31, 2017 9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET Presenter: Tara Jo Holmberg (Northwestern Connecticut Community College) This webinar is part of a series supporting teaching with ...
Aug 25-26 2017 For Southern California 2YC Geology, Geography, and Environmental Science Faculty Workshop Dates August 25 and 26, 2017 Workshop Locations Huntington Gardens, Caltech Atheneum, and Old Town Pasadena REGISTRATION ...
Nanoscience in the Earth and Environmental Sciences—Research and Teaching Opportunities
Aug 12-13 2017 A Pre-Meeting Workshop In Association with the Goldschmidt 2017 Conference Dates: August 12-13, 2017 Conveners: David Mogk, Montana State University (USA); Michael Hochella, Virginia Tech/PNNL (USA); Nancy Healy, ...
Flipping your Classroom
Jul 20-21 2017 Many well-respected groups and associated faculty have tackled the issues of Earth science classroom transformation through decades of research and application. Today, many significant pedagogical advances to the ...