To help you prepare for the workshop, we ask that you do several things in advance. Here's a list of those preparatory activities and their deadlines:
By May 18:
- Make your travel plans for the workshop. Please read through the logistics page prior to making arrangements for your travel - it gives information about arrival and departure times as well as details about obtaining plane tickets. If you are flying, you will need to know your flight information prior to registering.
- Register for the workshop.
By June 28:
- Submit a one-page essay describing what you do, or what you would like to be doing, to improve the preparation of students in two-year colleges for geoscience careers. The essays will be posted on the SAGE2YC website.
Prior to the workshop:
- Read all of the submitted essays (Acrobat (PDF) 1.6MB Jul11 12)
Following the Workshop
- File for your travel reimbursement if necessary.
College of William and Mary
Department of Geology
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795