Onboarding for Program Administrators
Welcome to EvaluateUR!
Planning to use your EvaluateUR data for research?
Read our Security and IRB (Institutional Review Board) information and contact your institution's IRB prior to collecting data for research.
This page is the starting point for program administrators implementing EvaluateUR. Plan to take some time ahead of program implementation to acquaint yourself with program features and get your dashboard set up for use by completing the onboarding steps below.
- Create a password-protected account using the same email address you registered with.
- Watch the Dashboard Tour video and read the accompanying information to learn about the dashboard.
- Ensure email delivery (to avoid having automated program messages marked as spam).
- Set up the dashboard (add student and mentor pairs).
- Plan and run an Orientation Session for participating students and mentors.
Additional Resources for New Program Administrators:
We recommend you read the best practices before starting your program.
Best Practices for Implementing EvaluateUR