Are you a Student or Mentor using the EvaluateUR tools as part of campus independent Research Program?
If you run into problems or questions you'll want to contact your local site administrator (the person who enrolled you in the program). They'll be able to help troubleshoot any problems you may be running into.
Do you have Specific Questions about the EvaluateUR program?If you have specific questions about EvaluateUR, please contact Jill Singer, SUNY Buffalo State
Interested in Enrolling or Receiving Updates?We will be opening enrollment to everyone beginning in January 2020. More details will be coming soon and please join the email list below to receive updates.
EvaluateUR is NOW AVAILABLE beginning January 2020
EvaluateUR supports independent summer and academic year undergraduate research. It is the only program that provides:
- A detailed, reliable evaluation of your undergraduate research student outcomes
- An evaluation methodology that also enhances student learning and faculty mentorship
- Automatically calculated outcome statistics that can be used in reports
- Technical support to set up your campus site
- Webinars to explain the method
- Implementation advice
- Access to online resources including instructional videos
- Connection with a growing community of users to ask questions and share experiences