11 am Eastern | 10 am Central | 9am Mountain | 8 am Pacific** (1.5 hrs)
Time- 11 am Eastern | 10 am Central | 9am Mountain | 8 am Pacific (**Note: an optional warm-up session with the conference software and audio conference call will be held 15 minutes prior to the meeting start time)
Duration - 1.5 hours.
Format - Online web presentation via phone and Blackboard Collaborate (formerly Elluminate) web conference software.
Contact - For questions contact Ellen Iverson (eiverson at carleton.edu).
Meeting Access Information:
- Allow 15 minutes for installation and type your name when prompted.
Conference Call Number - 1-800-704-9804 (or 1-404-920-6604). Access code: ***.
Jump down to:Agenda | Participants
Tentative AgendaI. Introduce to Project goals
- Goals of project
- Relationship to On the Cutting Edge evaluation
- How research team participants were selected
- Cooperative nature of team
- Literacy documents
- Assessment resources
III. Discussion of Organization (Team pairs)
- Topic areas of interest
- Common or similar courses taught
- Drafts of questions
- Use of SERC website
- Schedule for next steps and next call
- Schedule fall face-to-face meeting
- David Steer
- David McConnell
- Cathryn Manduca
- Ellen Iverson
- Julia Johnston
- Karen Kortz
- Dexter Perkins
- Eric Riggs
- Karl Wirth
- Tom Hickson
- Bruce Herbert
- Stephanie Slater