You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Geoscience Departments 14 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 112 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- Geoscience in Two-year Colleges 12 matches
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 8 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 2 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 6 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 1 match
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- STEM Ed Centers: A National Conversation 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 81 - 90 of 242 matches
Learning and Teaching Physical Sciences in the Liberal Arts College and University: Identification of Supports for Student Success
Nov 13-15 2011 November 13-15, 2011 Carleton College, Northfield, MN This workshop will ask participants to help design a well-informed study of undergraduate student decision-making. In particular, the study will focus on ...
Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Liberal Arts Curriculum
Oct 21-23 2011 Schumptoberfest 2011 October 2123 Lawrence University, Appleton, Wisconsin Despite recognition of the general importance of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, most liberal arts curricula fail to address these ...
Geoscience Education Workshop 4-pack
Oct 8 2011 cosponsored by NAGT and the Geoscience Education Division of GSA Registration Details To sign up for a workshop, use the GSA meeting registration. You can add a short course to your meeting registration or attend ...
Preparing for Tenure: A Workshop for Tenure-Track Faculty
Oct 7 2011 Friday, October 7, 2011, 5 pm to 8 pm at the Geological Society of America (GSA) Fall Meeting, Minneapolis, MN. Whether you have just landed a tenure-track position or are going up for tenure next year, its ...
Teaching Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry in the 21st Century
Aug 7-10 2011 2011 Workshop August 7-10, 2011, with an optional field trip August 11-13 University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN Note: This workshop has already taken place. See the workshop program for links to presentations, ...
The Math You Need, When You Need It 2011: A workshop for faculty teaching introductory geoscience
Jul 27-29 2011 July 27-29, 2011, Highline Community College, Seattle, WA The deadline for applications was April 8, 2011. To date, fourteen colleges and universities have successfully used the online resources encompassed by The ...
Workshop for Early Career Geoscience Faculty
Jun 12-16 2011 This annual workshop for early-career faculty focuses on research, course design, teaching strategies, and time management.
Navigating Climate Complexities in the Classroom
Jun 7-15 2011 An online workshop for undergraduate faculty June 7 - 8 and 14 - 15, 2011 This workshop has already taken place. See the workshop program page for presentations, screencast files and relevant links. Earth's ...
Preparing for an Academic Career in the Geosciences Workshop
Jun 6-9 2011 Annual workshop helping graduate students and post-doctoral fellows prepare for an academic career through the development of teaching and research skills as well as a personal action plan.
May 30 - Jun 1, 2011 NSF-sponsored initiative to enhance economic education at community colleges Economics at Community Colleges is an initiative to promote the use of innovative economic education resources by community college ...