You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 15 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 122 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 2 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 17 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 3 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 25 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 27 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- STEM Ed Centers: A National Conversation 2 matches
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 81 - 90 of 315 matches
Supporting Student Success in Geoscience at Two-year Colleges
Jul 17-20 2013 College of William & Mary, July 17 - 20, 2013 This workshop has already taken place. You can learn more about what happened at the workshop by perusing the presentations and resources listed on the Workshop ...
× July 2013 Workshop: Make Climate Science Come Alive with Student Media Production (made easy!)
Jul 9-11 2013 Workshop Dates: July 9-11, 2013 Workshop Location: Media Center, University of Massachusetts Lowell campus, Lowell, MA Gain the tools needed to quickly ramp up to the Next Generation Science Standards* in a ...
Preparing for an Academic Career in the Geosciences Workshop
Jul 7-10 2013 Annual workshop helping graduate students and post-doctoral fellows prepare for an academic career through the development of teaching and research skills as well as a personal action plan.
Geoscience and the 21st Century Workforce: Considering undergraduate programs in the context of changing employment opportunities
Jun 26-28 2013 Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA June 26-28, 2013 Note: this workshop has already taken place. Read the workshop synthesis for a summary of key ideas and see the workshop outcomes for materials ...
× June 2013 Workshop: Make Climate Science Come Alive with Student Media Production (made easy!)
Jun 26-28 2013 Workshop Dates: June 26-28, 2013 Workshop Location: Cambridge Rindge and Latin School (CRLS) Media Arts Studio, Cambridge, MA Gain the tools needed to quickly ramp up to the Next Generation Science Standards* in a ...
Workshop: Teaching Oceanography
Jun 17-21 2013 × Golden Gate Bridge, taken from Crissy Field. Image taken by K. Wiese. June 18-20, 2013, with optional field trips on June 17 and 21 Chinatown/North Beach Campus City College of San Francisco Note: this ...
Teaching Hydrogeology, Soils, and Low-T Geochemistry in the 21st Century
Jun 5-9 2013 June 5-9, 2013; optional field trip June 5 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM Although the application deadline has passed, we are still accepting applications on a rolling basis as long as space remains ...
Best Practices for Preparing Two-year College Students for a Geoscience Career and Transfer
May 31 - Jun 1, 2013 This workshop will explore successful two-year college (2YC) transfer and geotechnical workforce programs and practices in Texas, effective student research and internship programs, and geoscience career resources ...
Texas 2014 Supporting Student Success Workshop
May 31 - Jun 1, 2013 This workshop explores successful strategies for teaching geoscience to all students in the same classroom. At two-year colleges (2YCs) this includes women and men from the very brightest to the least prepared, ...
InTeGrate Module Authors Meetings
May 19-24 2013 May 19-24, 2013 Carleton College, Northfield, MN Meeting Travel and Logistical Information Travel and Logistics Participant List Participant Checklist for new (2013) and continuing (2012) teams Travel ...