You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 15 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 123 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 2 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 19 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 3 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 28 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 2 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 27 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 41 - 50 of 322 matches
Webinar - NGSS Earth and Space Science: Needs and a Call to Action
Apr 9 2015 April 9, 2015 4pm Eastern | 3pm Central | 2pm Mountain | 1pm Pacific Description The K-12 Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) have created an exciting and forward-looking vision of Earth and Space Science ...
Supporting 2YC Geoscience Students and Faculty in the Classroom and Beyond
Apr 2 2015 Wake Tech Community College, Raleigh, NC Workshop Date: Thursday, April 2, 2015 Registration deadline: Friday, March 20, 2015 Workshop Goals provide a forum for sharing ideas about supporting student success in ...
Best practices to improve preparation of 2YC students for transfer
Mar 27 2015 Illinois Valley Community College, Oglesby, IL 8:00 to 4:30, with a field trip 2:30 to 4:30 March 27, 2015 Registration deadline: March 22, 2015 Workshop Goals Identify the challenges in preparing 2YC students for ...
NGSS Earth and Space Science: Vision, Opportunities, and Action
Mar 27 2015 March 27, 2015 4pm Eastern | 3pm Central | 2pm Mountain | 1pm Pacific This webinar has already occurred. Jump down to Webinar Products Webinar Description The K-12 Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) have ...
Road Maps to Completion: A Workshop on Curriculum/Transfer Alignment
Mar 20 2015 Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA March 20, 2015, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM This workshop has already happened. Workshop Goals This workshop will bring together representatives from two-year college (2YC) and four-year ...
Scaling-up from classroom- to program-level with InTeGrate materials at 2YCs
Mar 13 2015 Friday, March 13, 2015 9-10 AM Pacific | 10-11 AM Mountain | 11 AM-12 PM Central | 12-1 PM Eastern Jump Down To: Webinar Products | Webinar Goals | Webinar Program This webinar has already occurred. View the video ...
Motivating and Improving Learning: Metacognition, Motivation, and the Affective Domain
Mar 6 2015 NYC/Long Island, NY - A Local SAGE 2YC Workshop Workshop Date: Friday, March 6, 2015 Full and part time faculty at 2 and 4 year colleges, in-service and pre-service science teachers are encouraged to attend. ...
Hands-on, data-rich, and socially relevant geoscience activities for 2YC classrooms: An introduction to InTeGrate modules
Feb 13 2015 Friday, Feb. 13, 2015 9-10 AM Pacific | 10-11 AM Mountain | 11 AM-12 PM Central | 12-1 PM Eastern This webinar has already taken place. View the webinar products. Convener: Elizabeth Nagy-Shadman (Pasadena City ...
Making Good Courses Great with Educational Technology 2015 Virtual Workshop
Jan 12-16 2015 January 12-16, 2015 Virtual workshop This workshop will empower you to use learning technology to make your classes – be they face-to-face, online, or in the field - even better. Learning technology has been ...
Broadening Access to the Earth and Environmental Sciences
Dec 17 2014 In conjunction with the 2014 AGU Fall Meeting Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 1-5 PM Location: TBA Workshop Description Geoscience has the lowest ethnic diversity in its graduating student population of any STEM ...