You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Geoscience Departments 14 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 115 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 9 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 2 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 6 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 17 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- STEM Ed Centers: A National Conversation 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 31 - 40 of 253 matches
Forging Professional Opportunities between Community Colleges and the Workforce
May 17 2013 Community colleges are an important factor in drawing students into the field of geosciences. These students come with a wide variety of skills and plans for the future. No matter where students plan to go, ...
Geoscience Careers for Today's 2YC Students
May 17 2013 This half-day workshop for 2YC geoscience faculty in the Los Angeles area will include interactive panel discussions with representatives from industry, environmental and hydrologic consulting, construction, the ...
Best Practices for Preparing Two- Year College (2YC) Students for Geoscience Degrees in Georgia 2013
May 4 2013 University of North Georgia, Gainesville Campus, May 4th, 2013 This workshop has already taken place. A workshop coordinated by Katayoun Mobasher and Joel Aquino of University of North Georgia (UNG), is part of ...
April 2013 Webinar
Apr 26 2013 Teaching About Climate Change in the Introductory Economics Course Presenter: Frank Ackerman, Synapse Energy Economics Friday, April 26, 2013 Time - 10:00 am Pacific | 11:00 am Mountain | 12:00 pm Central | 1:00 ...
Teaching Environmental Justice: Interdisciplinary Approaches
Apr 14-16 2013 Carleton College, Northfield, MN April 14-16, 2013 × Water Cooling Towers of the John Amos Power Plant Loom over Poca, WV, 08/1973. Photo courtesy of US National Archives ...
Seismic Tomography for Teaching and Research
Apr 3 - May 29, 2013 An online virtual workshop; Six 2-hour virtual sessions in April (3, 10, 17, 24) and May (22, 29), 2013 Registration for this workshop is Closed. Seismic Tomography plays a vital role in conveying information ...
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Workshop: Teaching monetary policy
Mar 26 2013 Overview This workshop will bring together community college economists to create teaching examples based presentations at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, March 26, 2013. Coordinated by Brian Lynch Starting ...
March 2013 Webinar
Mar 22 2013 Race and the Teaching of Economics Presenter: Cecilia Conrad, Director of the MacArthur Fellows Program. Friday, March 22, 2013 Time - 10:00 am Pacific | 11:00 am Mountain | 12:00 pm Central | 1:00 pm Eastern ...
Local SAGE2yc Workshop:
Mar 20 2013 Western Alaska Interdisciplinary Science 2013 NOTE: This workshop has already occurred. Read the Conveners' Final Report (Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx) 111kB Apr30 13). This workshop was held in conjunction ...
Campus Connect: Using Technology to Extend Learning Beyond Classroom Walls and Campus Boundaries
Mar 15-17 2013 Bringing together technology, pedagogy, and collaboration to inspire individual faculty and to spark ACM collaborations to use, develop, and learn about instructional technology.