You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Geoscience Departments 14 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 110 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- Geoscience in Two-year Colleges 10 matches
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 7 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 2 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 4 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 5 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 1 match
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- STEM Ed Centers: A National Conversation 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 21 - 30 of 234 matches
March 2013 Webinar
Mar 22 2013 Race and the Teaching of Economics Presenter: Cecilia Conrad, Director of the MacArthur Fellows Program. Friday, March 22, 2013 Time - 10:00 am Pacific | 11:00 am Mountain | 12:00 pm Central | 1:00 pm Eastern ...
SAGE2YC Local Workshop: Western Alaska 2013
Mar 20 2013 Western Alaska Interdisciplinary Science 2013 NOTE: This workshop has already occurred. Read the Conveners' Final Report (Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx) 111kB Apr30 13). This workshop was held in conjunction ...
Mar 15-17 2013 Bringing together technology, pedagogy, and collaboration to inspire individual faculty and to spark ACM collaborations to use, develop, and learn about instructional technology.
Engineering, Sustainability, and the Geosciences
Mar 13-15 2013 Colorado School of Mines March 6-8, 2013 Note: this workshop has already taken place. Read the workshop synthesis for a summary of key ideas and see the workshop outcomes for materials developed in association ...
EarthCube Education End-User Workshop
Mar 4-5 2013 This workshop brings together scientists, educators, employers, data providers and technologists to consider how the NSF Earthcube initiative can bring the power of learning through Earth data and models within reach of novices and educate future geoscientists to be unprecedentedly facile with data and models.
Local Workshop: Chicago 2013
Mar 1 2013 Illinois Association of Geoscience Instructors (IAGI)Joliet Junior CollegeLocal workshop of SAGE 2YC (Supporting and Advancing Geoscience Educationin Two-Year colleges) Workshop Goals provide information about ...
2013 Webinar Series
Feb 28 - Mar 5, 2013 These 1-hour webinars will communicate the scientific highlights of the four MARGINS initiatives. Presentations will be followed by mediated questions and discussion. They will be held throughout the month of ...
Geophotography Workshop 2013
Feb 26 - Apr 2, 2013 This event has already taken place The geosciences rely heavily on photographic images as one of the most important means by which information is recorded and shared. Geophotography encompasses a number of genres: ...
Pursuing an Academic Career 2013
Feb 21 - May 16, 2013 This workshop is designed to aid graduate students and post-doctoral fellows in planning future academic careers. Participants will have opportunities to plan compelling teaching and research statements, share and review assignments and activities, network with others embarking upon academic careers, and prepare for communicating their their teaching ideas in the future.
Best Practices for Preparing Workforce and Transfer Students in Two-Year Colleges for Ocean Science Careers
Feb 17 2013 Sunday February 17, 20131:00-5:00 PMIn conjunction with the ASLO 2013 Aquatic Sciences MeetingRoom 344 Ernest N. Morial Convention CenterNew Orleans, LAWorkshop Goals Identify and document the challenges in ...