You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 15 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 123 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 2 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 19 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 3 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 28 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 2 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 27 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 322 matches
Webinar: Supporting Elementary Teachers with the NGSS
Apr 14 2016 April 14, 2016 1:00 PM Pacific | 2:00 PM Mountain | 3:00 PM Central | 4:00 PM Eastern Registration for this event is closed. Click to watch the screencast.Download the Webinar Slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 9.3MB ...
Workshop: Transforming Geoscience Preparation for K-8 Pre-Service Teachers
Apr 8-9 2016 April 8-9, 2016 St. Norbert College, De Pere, WI This two-day workshop explored strategies for strengthening K-8 science teaching, through both science content knowledge and science teaching methods. It showcased ...
(Re)Designing your Course for Improved Student Learning
Mar 28 2016 University of California San Diego March 28, 2016 8:45 AM - 4:30 PM This workshop will give you the opportunity to examine the way you teach a particular course. Perhaps you have been teaching the same course for ...
Interdisciplinary Teaching: Building Sustainability into your Non-Science Class
Mar 9 2016 Next Webinar Using Data to Teach About Societally Important Questions Wednesday, March 23 10:00 am Pacific | 11:00 am Mountain | 12:00 pm Central | 1:00 pm Eastern Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:00 pm Pacific | 2:00 ...
Connecting Science to Issues of Justice in your Course Webinar
Feb 25 2016 Next Webinar Interdisciplinary Teaching: Building Sustainability into your Non-Science Class Wednesday, March 9 1:00 pm Pacific | 2:00 pm Mountain | 3:00 pm Central | 4:00 pm Eastern Thursday, February 25, 2016 ...
Classroom Assessment Strategies for NGSS Earth and Space Sciences
Feb 11 2016 February 11, 2016 1:00 PM Pacific | 2:00 PM Mountain | 3:00 PM Central | 4:00 PM Eastern This webinar has already happened. Click to watch the screencast. Download the Webinar Slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) ...
Building your teaching skills: For graduate students and post-docs
Dec 13 2015 Sunday, December 13, 2015 (ahead of the 2015 AGU Fall Meeting) 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (lunch not included) San Francisco State University campus (more information TBA) Workshop Leaders: Anne Egger, Central Washington ...
Colorado's Changing Energy Portfolio
Nov 14-15 2015 Essential Teaching Strategies and Resources A Workshop for Community College Faculty November 14-15, 2015 University of Colorado - Boulder Join us at the University of Colorado, Boulder for a two-day course ...
The Pathway to Systemic Change
Nov 12 2015 Thursday, November 12, 2015 – This webinar has been postponed further details TBA 9:00 am Pacific | 10:00 am Mountain | 11:00 am Central | 12:00 pm Eastern Leader: Judith Ramaley Summary This webinar will ...
Building Teaching Skills for Future Faculty
Oct 31 2015 Saturday October 31, 2015 in conjunction with the GSA Annual Meeting 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Hilton Baltimore, Room TBA Workshop Leaders: Anne Egger (Central Washington University) and David McConnell (North Carolina ...