More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 1 match
- Building Strong Geoscience Departments 13 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Cutting Edge 108 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- Geoscience in Two-year Colleges 8 matches
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 6 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 1 match
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 4 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 5 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 1 match
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 31 - 40 of 223 matches
Jul 28-30 2012 The Math You Need, When You Need It 2012: A workshop for faculty teaching introductory geoscience July 26-28, 2012, Highline Community College, Seattle, WA To date, nearly 30 colleges and universities have ...
Systems, Society, Sustainability and the Geosciences
Jul 24-26 2012 Construction of a wind turbine at Carleton College. Read more about Carleton's wind turbines. July 24 - 26, 2012 - Carleton College, Northfield, MN This workshop has already taken place. See the workshop ...
Preparing Students in Two-year Colleges for Geoscience Degrees and Careers
Jul 18-21 2012 University of Washington Tacoma, WA July 18-21, 2012 Application deadline: March 19, 2012 Building a strong and diverse geoscience workforce is a critical national challenge. Two-year colleges (2YCs) play an ...
Teaching Structural Geology, Geophysics, and Tectonics in the 21st Century
Jul 15-19 2012 July 15-19, 2012; optional field trip July 15 University of Tennessee, Knoxville Applications: This workshop has already occurred. What are the grand challenges, leading edge ideas, and frontiers in structural ...
Jul 8-18 2012 July 8-18, 2012 The Considering Animals Seminar will bring together faculty in the Washington, DC, area to explore how humans and animals interconnect and how understanding animals helps us better understand human ...
Career Prep Workshop 2012
Jun 27-30 2012 Annual workshop helping graduate students and post-doctoral fellows prepare for an academic career through the development of teaching and research skills as well as a personal action plan.
Teaching the Methods of Geoscience
Jun 27-30 2012 IRIS student interns examine a fault scarp during a field trip. Photo by Kyle Jones, courtesy of the IRIS Consortium. June 27-29, 2012 Montana State University, Bozeman MTOptional all day field trip - June 30 This ...
Climate Change Workshop 2012
Jun 19-20 2012 June 19-20, 2012 At the Large Lakes Observatory and the Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Minnesota Duluth This workshop has already taken place. This workshop will be held in conjunction with ...
Early Career Workshop 2012
Jun 10-15 2012 June 10-14, 2012 with trip to NSF on Friday, June 15 College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA Ã Hide Caption Course design session at the 2012 Early Career workshop Reuse: This item is offered under a ...
Teaching Environmental Geology
Jun 3-8 2012 Tom Price iron-ore mine -- Pilbara Desert, Australia. These are the banded-iron formations similar to those preserved in the nearby Karajini Gorge -- January 2008. Image taken by K. Wiese. June 2-6, 2012 Montana ...