Information Typeshowing only Project Site Show all Information Type
Location Show all Location
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 4 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 1 match
- Building Strong Geoscience Departments 1 match
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 3 matches
- CLEAN 1 match
- Climate Change Collection 1 match
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 1 match
- Coalition for Climate Literacy 1 match
- Curriculum for the Bioregion 1 match
- Cutting Edge 3 matches
- DIG Texas Blueprints 1 match
- DLESE Community Services 1 match
- Earth and Mind 1 match
- Earth Exploration Toolbook 2 matches
- EarthLabs for Educators 1 match
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- Exploring the Past to Understand the Future 1 match
- Eyes in the Sky 1 match
- Eyes in the Sky II 1 match
- Faculty Participation 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- Geoscience in Two-year Colleges 1 match
- Integrating Research and Education 1 match
- Keyah Math 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 1 match
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 1 match
- Mars for Earthlings 1 match
- Math You Need 1 match
- Microbial Life 1 match
- NAGT 1 match
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 1 match
- National Numeracy Network 1 match
- Neotoma 1 match
- NICHE 1 match
- NSDL: Retrospective Essays 1 match
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 1 match
- Pedagogy in Action 4 matches
- Quantitative Literacy and Reasoning Assessment 1 match
- Quantitative Skills 1 match
- QuIRK 1 match
- REBUS 1 match
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- Research on Learning 2 matches
- SAGE 2YC 1 match
- Science for Non-Scientists 1 match
- SECEIJ 1 match
- SENCER 1 match
- SISL 1 match
- Spatial Thinking Workbook 1 match
- Starting Point-Teaching Entry Level Geoscience 1 match
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 1 match
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 1 match
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 1 match
- Using Data in the Classroom 2 matches
- WILSIM 1 match
Results 1 - 10 of 72 matches
part of Earth Exploration Toolbook
The Earth Exploration Toolbook is a collection of computer-based Earth science activities. Each activity, or chapter, introduces one or more data sets and an analysis tool that enables users to explore some aspect of the Earth system.
Supporting and Advancing Geoscience Education in Two-Year Colleges part of SAGE 2YC
Strong undergraduate geoscience education is dependent on effective programs at two-year colleges (2YCs). Yet two-year college faculty face substantial challenges limited resources for travel, isolation, and few opportunities for geoscience professional development specific for their setting. This website documents the work of this project to bring resources and opportunities to bear on these issues.
Cutting Edge part of Cutting Edge
The On the Cutting Edge project helps geoscience faculty stay up-to-date with both geoscience research and teaching methods through workshops and websites which combine to provide professional development opportunities, resources, and opportunities for faculty to interact with colleagues around the world.
Welcome to CSinParallel part of Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum
CS in Parallel (supported by a grant from NSF-CCLI) provides a resource for CS educators to find, share, and discuss modular teaching materials and computational platform supports.
Teaching in the Field part of NAGT:Teaching Resources:Teaching in the Field
This collection of teaching resources, contributed by mebers of NAGT, features information about field trips organized for a variety of purposes across the country. The collection aims to share information about the design of various kinds of field trips as well as to provide easy access to field guides.
Geoscience in Two-Year Colleges (Geo2YC) part of Geoscience in Two-year Colleges
By engaging 2YC geoscience faculty in professional development, the SAGE2YC project disseminates advances in STEM education to improve teaching, support students, and help prepare geoscience majors and pre-service teachers for college transfer.
Broadening Access to the Sciences part of Broadening Access to the Sciences
This site is a collection of materials to assist faculty members, administrators and institutions in improving success in STEM education with domestic students of color and women.
Reflections on Course Design and Classroom Decisions part of Teaching Resources:Carleton on Camera
This project "captures" actual classroom teaching at Carleton and pairs it with faculty reflection on what they were trying to accomplish in their classrooms.
Eyes in the Sky II part of Eyes in the Sky II
This website hosts instructional materials used in the Eyes in the Sky program. Eyes in the Sky II is an expansion of TERC's existing program that was supported by NSF ITEST funding.
Classroom Observation Project: Understanding and Improving Our Teaching part of Cutting Edge:Classroom Observation Project
The On the Cutting Edge Classroom Observation Project aims to provide a direct measurement of changes in teaching practice by observing a sufficiently large number of geoscience courses around the U.S.