Information Typeshowing only Project Site Show all Information Type
Location Show all Location
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 4 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 1 match
- Building Strong Geoscience Departments 1 match
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 3 matches
- CLEAN 1 match
- Climate Change Collection 1 match
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 1 match
- Coalition for Climate Literacy 1 match
- Curriculum for the Bioregion 1 match
- Cutting Edge 4 matches
- DIG Texas Blueprints 1 match
- DLESE Community Services 1 match
- Earth and Mind 1 match
- Earth Exploration Toolbook 2 matches
- EarthLabs for Educators 1 match
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- Exploring the Past to Understand the Future 1 match
- Eyes in the Sky 1 match
- Eyes in the Sky II 1 match
- Faculty Participation 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- Geoscience in Two-year Colleges 1 match
- Integrate 1 match
- Integrating Research and Education 1 match
- Keyah Math 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 1 match
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 1 match
- Mars for Earthlings 1 match
- Math You Need 1 match
- Microbial Life 1 match
- NAGT 1 match
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 1 match
- National Numeracy Network 1 match
- Neotoma 1 match
- NICHE 1 match
- NSDL: Retrospective Essays 1 match
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 1 match
- Pedagogy in Action 4 matches
- Quantitative Literacy and Reasoning Assessment 1 match
- Quantitative Skills 1 match
- QuIRK 1 match
- REBUS 1 match
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- Research on Learning 2 matches
- SAGE 2YC 1 match
- Science for Non-Scientists 1 match
- SECEIJ 1 match
- SENCER 1 match
- SISL 1 match
- Spatial Thinking Workbook 1 match
- Starting Point-Teaching Entry Level Geoscience 1 match
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 1 match
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 1 match
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 1 match
- Using Data in the Classroom 2 matches
- WILSIM 1 match
Results 1 - 10 of 74 matches
Geoscience in Two-Year Colleges (Geo2YC) part of Geoscience in Two-year Colleges
By engaging 2YC geoscience faculty in professional development, the SAGE2YC project disseminates advances in STEM education to improve teaching, support students, and help prepare geoscience majors and pre-service teachers for college transfer.
Broadening Access to the Sciences part of Broadening Access to the Sciences
This site is a collection of materials to assist faculty members, administrators and institutions in improving success in STEM education with domestic students of color and women.
Reflections on Course Design and Classroom Decisions part of Teaching Resources:Carleton on Camera
This project "captures" actual classroom teaching at Carleton and pairs it with faculty reflection on what they were trying to accomplish in their classrooms.
Eyes in the Sky II part of Eyes in the Sky II
This website hosts instructional materials used in the Eyes in the Sky program. Eyes in the Sky II is an expansion of TERC's existing program that was supported by NSF ITEST funding.
Classroom Observation Project: Understanding and Improving Our Teaching part of Cutting Edge:Classroom Observation Project
The On the Cutting Edge Classroom Observation Project aims to provide a direct measurement of changes in teaching practice by observing a sufficiently large number of geoscience courses around the U.S.
ACM-Teagle Collegium on Student Learning part of ACM Pedagogic Resources:ACM Teagle Collegium
The ACM-Teagle Collegium on Student Learning focused on issues of cognition and learning that have particular relevance to liberal arts teachingcritical thinking and analysis, strategies for learning how to learn, and development of awareness about motivation to learn.
REBUS part of REBUS
Good pedagogy begins with an understanding of how people learn. This project establishes a faculty-to-faculty network with the goal of providing a rich resource of innovative, inquiry-based environmental field experiences and course materials.
Mars for Earthlings: Integrating introductory geology with Mars planetary data part of Mars for Earthlings
This project offers teaching materials such as learning modules and interviews with scientists that promote undergraduate students' study of Mars, including remote sensing data and Earth-based analogs.
National Institute for Faculty Equity part of National Institute for Faculty Equity
The National Institute for Faculty Equity seeks to address the persistent problem of minority underrepresentation in the STEM disciplines, in part by institutionalizing the professional development and career success of women and minorities in STEM.
Geodesy Curriculum Inventory part of Cutting Edge:Geodesy:Geodesy Curriculum Inventory
The UNAVCO community is committed to the development of a modern and meaningful undergraduate curriculum for geodesy, and providing substantive information about modern geodetic methods and results.