Resulting Projects and Research
The compiled research papers from the class will be deposited in the library archives, as well as the senior thesis related to AP, to give our research results back to the community.
- Both faculty members have given presentations at conferences on various aspects of the RETUrN learning community.
- Two LC students presented their research project posters at a sociological undergraduate symposium (April 2004).
- Both faculty have served as a resource to the development of additional learning communities through workshops and consultations.
- A Saint Mary's College politics class performed a class project with APC (Spring 2004)
- Another general science course shared an experiment with children in the APC after-school program (Spring 2005)
- The APC is now a student outreach service site with many
ongoing activities each coordinated by the CILSA office.