Ecosystem Change And Public Health. eds. J.L. Aron & J.A. Patz. The Johns Hopkins University Press. © 2001
- A guide to the climate change convention and its Kyoto protocol http://unfccc.int/resource/guideconvkp-p.pdf
- Epstein, P.R. Is global warming Harmful to Health? Sci Am. 283 : 50-57 (2000)
- Desowitz, R.S. In another village a mother dies.
- Chapter 8 of The Malaria Capers: More Tales of Parasites and People, Research and Reality. New York: W. W. Norton, 1991, pp. 107-122.
- RouechÃ©, B. Shiver and burn. The Orange Man and Other Narratives of Medical Detection. Boston: Little, Brown, 1971, pp. 39-68.
- Pocklington, R., Drinkwater, K. and Morgan, R. Reasons for Scepticism about Greenhouse Warming Canadian Chemical News. October 1993; pg.19-22
- Karl, T.R., Nicholls, N. and Gregory, J.The coming climate. Sci Am . 276: 78-83 (1997)
- McGuffie, K. and Henderson-Sellers, A. A History of
and Introduction to Climate Models.
- Chapter 2 of A Climate Modelling Proimer 2nd edition. John Wiley and Sons Inc. © 1999
- Smith, T.M., Karl, T.R. and Reynolds, R.W. How Accurate Are Climate Simulations? Science296: 483-484 (2002)
- Grassl, H. Status and Improvements of Coupled General Circulation Models Science288: 1991-1997 (2000)
- Reiter, P. From Shakespeare to Defoe: Malaria in England in the Little Ice Age. Emerging Infectious Diseases6:1-11 (2000)
- Zucker, J.R. Changing Patterns of Autochthonous Malaria Transmission in the United States: A Review of Recent Outbreaks Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2:37-43 (1996)
- Garrett, L. Health Transition: The age of optimism - setting out to eradicate disease. From: The Coming Plague: newly emerging diseases in a world out of balance. Farrar Straus and Giroux ©1994
- Sachs, J. and Melaney, P. The economic and social burden of malaria. Nature415: 680-685 (2002)
- Martens, W.J.M., Niessen, L.W., Rotmans, J., Jetten, T.H., and McMichael, A.J. Potential Impact of Global Climate Change on Malaria Risk. Environ. Health Persp . Volume 103 (1995)
- Rogers, D.J. and Randolph, S.E. The Global Spread of Malaria in a Future, Warmer World Science 289:1763-1766 (2000)
- Dye, C & Reiter, P. Temperatures Without Fevers? Science289 : 1697-1698 (2000)
- Butler, D. What difference does a genome make? Nature419: 426-428 (2002)
- Miller, L.H. and Brian Greenwood, B. Malaria - a Shadow over Africa. Science298:121-122 (2002)
- Clarke, T. Mosquitoes minus malaria. Nature419: 429-430 (2002)
- Persistent Organic Pollutants, pg. 9
- estrogen receptor web site http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/pro_DNA/ster_horm_rec/dbd/
-Safe, S.H. Endocrine disruptors and human health - Is there a problem? Environ Health Perspect. 108 487-493 (2000)
- Longnecker, M.P., Rogan, W.J. and Lucier, G. The human health effects of DDT (dichlorodiphenyl-trichloroethane) and PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) and an overview of organochlorines in public health. Annu. Rev. Public Health. 18: 211-44 (1997)
- Fisher, B.E.. Most Unwanted persistent organic pollutants. Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 107, Number 1, January 1999
- Ozone Depletion & Skin Cancer, pg. 10 Leffell, D.J. and Brash, D.E. Sunlight and Skin Cancer. Sci Am.275 :52-59 (1996)
- Harvard Health Letter. July 2000. Skin Cancer: Is Sunscreen an Enabler?
- Ostfeld, R. The ecology of Lyme-disease risk. American Scientist, 85:338-346 (1997)
- Ostfeld R. and Keesing F. Biodiversity and disease risk: the case of Lyme Disease Conservation Biology , 14: 722-728 (2000)