Participant Information and Questionnaire
- Publicize programs, activities, and resources that support the preparation of 2YC students for geoscience careers
- Identify and document the challenges in preparing 2YC students for geoscience careers and discuss strategies for addressing them
- Disseminate information on geoscience career options and identify knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed for success in these careers
- Explore successful strategies for improving the preparation of 2YC students for geoscience careers and degrees
- Expand the network of people interested in promoting and supporting the career preparation of 2YC geoscience students
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Room 902 of the UNC Charlotte City Center
302 E. 9th Street
map and directions
- Please bring a laptop or notebook computer.
- You must register for this short course through the Geological Society of America. To sign up for this short-course, use the GSA registration page. You can add a short course to your meeting registration or attend a workshop as a stand-alone event without registering for the whole meeting.
Besides registering with GSA, we request you fill out the form below so that we can better tailor the short-course content to your needs.