Criteria for Reviewing the Current Activity Template
- Could you quickly make a decision about whehter you would like to look further at this activity?
- Are the supporting materials sufficient for you to use the activity effectively? What other supporting materials do you need? What other supporting materials would you like to see?
- Are the materials presented in the template clearly and completely?
Criteria for Reviewing Workshop Participants' Activities
- Is the activity well designed for teaching both quantitative skills and geoscience content?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the activity, in particular reflecting back on your teaching experience and the Key Elements?
- Is the science correct?
- Will the activity work?
- Is the activity clear and complete? Are there other materials that are needed or would be helpful?