Thursday, April 30
- 1:00-4:00 NNN Board Meeting - UWB Campus, Rose Room, UW1-280
Friday, May 1
- 3:30-3:45 Welcome and introduction to the poster session - UWB Campus, UW2-141
- 3:45-5:30 Poster session: Learn about the NSF projects and discuss grant writing strategies - UWB Campus, UW2-140
- 6:00 Dinner on your own
Saturday, May 2
All events in UWB Campus, UW2-141 unless otherwise noted.
- 8:30-9:00 NSF posters on display from Friday - UWB Campus, UW2-140
- 9:00-10:00 Panel: "How Does Quantitative Literacy Connect to NSF Funding?"
- 10:00-10:10 Break
- 10:10-11:20 Ellen Peters Keynote address: "Numeracy and Decision Making"
- 11:20-11:30 Break preceding contributed presentations (Microsoft Word 28kB Apr4 09)
- 11:30-12:10 Financial Decisions
- 12:10-1:30 Lunch
- 1:30-3:00 Stories and Games
- 3:00-3:10 Break
- 3:10-5:00 Maps, Medicine, and More