2013 Annual Meeting
Call for Proposals
We are pleased to announce the call for proposals for the NNN annual meeting this October 31 – November 2, 2013 in San Diego, CA. The deadline for submitting proposals is August 23, 2013.
Proposals should address at least one of the following 3 themes, and be either a 15 minute talk or a poster.
- Advancing Integrative and Problem-Centered STEM Learning; Quantitative Reasoning (QR) across the curriculum
- Supporting Underrepresented Student Achievement and Reversing the Talent Loss in STEM Fields; QR and math support centers (QMASC)
- Supporting and Scaling Faculty Leadership and Innovation; QR and faculty development
- Name, title, institution, and email address of each facilitator
- Session theme and format
- Session title (100 character limit)
- Brief abstract to be used in the conference program if accepted (150 words)
- Statement of intended audience (100 word limit)
- Participant outcomes (100 word limit)
- Background and description of work (150 word limit)