By Friday, April 5, 2013
- Register for the workshop. Note that this is a firm commitment to attend to this workshop.
- Pay the optional fee for a single occupancy room upgrade. Double occupancy lodging is covered by the InTeGrate grant, so you only need to pay if you wish to upgrade to a single room.
By Friday, May 3, 2013
- Submit a description of your program and its learning outcomes, along with a diagram of the course sequence, electives and capstone project that make up your program. See the program descriptions submitted by workshop participants.
- Write a 1-2 page essay describing your current understanding of how your program prepares students for the workforce, including a discussion of the areas in which your alumni are employed and the knowledge and skills that have been most important in supporting success. Essays will become part of the InTeGrate website and we will use these essays to prepare for discussions at the workshop. See the essays submitted by workshop participants.
By Monday, May 20, 2013
- Let us know your travel plans via this form. For information on travel, lodging, ground transportation and meals see the logistics page. Make your plans so that you can attend the entire workshop.
- Note that cancellations after this date will result in payment of one night's hotel stay.
Prior to the workshop:
- Read all of the essays by your fellow workshop participants. We will send you a PDF of them prior to the workshop.
- Bring a laptop if you can. We will use them in several of the workshop sessions.