By April 4th:
- Make your travel plans. For information on travel, lodging, ground transportation and meals see the logistics page. Make your plans so that you can attend the entire workshop.
- Register and submit your travel information for the workshop.
By April 11th:
- Submit your one-page 'real world example' that you use in your teaching about risk, resiliency and natural disasters.
- Submit either a course or an activity that you have used to develop student understanding of risk and resiliency in the face of natural disasters.
Prior to the workshop:
- Print out (and bring with you) a map of the Alumni Center and Dorms (Acrobat (PDF) 150kB Mar13 14) and map of the FAU Boca Raton campus.
- Read all of case studies submitted by your fellow workshop participants. They are being made available on the Participant List page as they come in.
- Create a SERC account if you don't already have one; it's quick, easy, and free and you'll need it during the workshop. Please use the email address you receive workshop communications to, as access to the workshop pages will be based on this email address.
- Bring a laptop or tablet computer for use during the workshop. We will use them in several of the sessions.