Single-occupancy lodging payment and/or Yellowstone Field Trip Registration
The InTeGrate grant will cover the cost of double occupancy lodging for Wednesday, June 27th and Thursday, June 28th. If you would prefer a private room you are personally responsible for the difference in cost. This cost is $65 per night. Payment must be made by Friday, April 27, 2012. No refunds will be made.
Also, Friday, April 27 is the deadline to register and pay for the optional Yellowstone field trip. A $200 registration fee covers two nights of lodging (double occupancy), transportation, meals, and the entrance fee. Upgrade to single-occupancy lodging is also available for the field trip, and is $65 per night.
- Payment option 1, $130: Single-occupancy room upgrade for the workshop ($65/night for 2 nights)
- Payment option 2, $200: Field trip registration ($130 lodging + $70 transportation/food/entrance fee)
- Payment option 3, $460: Single-occupancy room upgrade AND field trip registration (added $65/night for 4 nights +$200 field trip registration)
Online Payment with Credit CardTo pay for your field trip registration with a credit card, use the PayPal button below. PayPal is a secure service, and you do not need to have a PayPal account to use this service. After you make your payment, your browser will automatically send you to a "thank you " page. If you land back on this page, PayPal has probably timed out and you have not paid for the field trip. Please email Kristin O'Connell (koconnell at carleton dot edu) if you want to check whether your payment went through.
Mail-in Payment with Check
To pay for your field trip by check, make your $130, $200, or $460 check out to the Carleton College. Send it to the address below with a clear indication of your name and the field trip you are attending:
Science Education Resource Center B-SERC
One North College St
Northfield, MN 55057
- PayPal will automatically send out a payment receipt by email if you pay online. We know from past experience that some participants have had trouble receiving their receipt due to their spam filter settings. You may be able to avoid this problem by white-listing "firstname.lastname@example.org" within your email preference settings. Contact Kristin O'Connell (koconnell at carleton dot edu) if you would like us to forward a copy of the receipt.
- NAGT will issue you a receipt by email if you pay your registration fee by check.