Research Showcase 2012
2012 Research Showcase Winners
Field Collected Data Project
- Measuring the Sky Brightness in Rockland, Maine; Mr. Pete Kalajian
- Low level mapping with small cameras and hobby airframes; Mr. Vin Urbanowski
Most Creative/Innovative Project
- Did the 2004 Indonesian Tsunami Affect the Area of High Particulate Organic Carbon and High Chlorophyll Concentration?; Ms. Caitlin Anderson Everett
- Japan Radiation Cloud; Mr. Peter Dorofy
- The Effects of Water Temperatures near Florida on the populations of the Trichechus manatus latirostris species; Ms. Julie Mankiewicz
- Changing Snowfall in Southern California Mountains; Ms. Jeni Williams
Best Incorporation of Eyes in the Sky Perspective
- Correlating aerosol optical depth and the total column water vapor near the coast of Africa; Ms. Julie Mankiewicz
- Is There a Relationship Between Type of Plate Boundary and Type of Volcanoes?; Ms. Jenelle Hopkins
Current Search Limits
Geospatial Technology Toolshowing only ArcGIS Show all Geospatial Technology Tool
Refine the Results
From the main search screen you can browse through the collection using the terms on the right of the screen.
This search tool not working as you like/expected?
Let us know.