Four Corners Workshop 2013
July 30-31, Navajo Technical College, Crownpoint, NM
This workshop will bring together a community of educators who are committed to increasing the amount of parallel and distributed computing knowledge and skills of undergraduates in their Computer Science programs. By getting a brief introduction to the CSinParallel modular course material and getting to know and rely on each other, the goal of the workshop is to create a community that will help each other to change and improve curricula at each institution.
- Jason Arviso, Navajo Technical College
- with Heather Kinlacheeny, Navajo Technical College
- Richard Brown, St. Olaf College
- Libby Shoop, Macalester College
- Joel Adams, Calvin College
- with Tom Murphy, Contra Costa College
This material is based on work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Nos. DUE-1226172/1225739/1225796 (and formerly DUE-0941962 and 0942190). Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.