Purposes of the Workshop
- Foster faculty development through interdisciplinary problem-based learning- on the topic "What is Carleton's Energy Future?".
- Encourage development of curriculum toward interdisciplinary problem-based learning.
Products of the workshop
- Participants' professional development and personal growth through interaction with intelligent colleagues in a lively and enjoyable workshop setting focused on an important issue.
- Participants' exposure to and appreciation of disciplinary, interdisciplinary, trans-disciplinary perspectives about the challenges of Carleton's Energy Future.
- Ideas and insights on how disciplinary, interdisciplinary, trans-disciplinary perspectives can be incorporated into curriculum at Carleton.
- New questions and novel answers about the challenges of Carleton's Energy Future.