Interdisciplinary Computational Modeling Workshop Goals
- Begin building a computational modeling community at Carleton.
- Take a first look at how compuational modeling can enhance learning within and among disciplines.
- Explore a range of computational modeling tools that do not require programming expertise.
- Help faculty identify tools and resources needed to implement plans for curricular innovation that arise from the workshop.
- Launch development of an interdisciplinary computational modeling course to be offered in Spring 2007.